Mar 7, 2008

How to make a house grow?

So, a long time ago we were offered a piano. It's been tempting, but we've just had too many toys and the furniture has been too big. We've down sized our furniture and Anora plays upstairs more now. So I re-visited the idea. We looked at the piano and measured it. No matter where in the living room we try to put it, it's still too big. It's not a large piano, but our living room is just so small.
I need to know how to make my living room about 6 inches longer and wider. I've tried watering it, and I've given it plenty of soil. It has light and love, so it must take more to grow a room than a plant takes. It gets plenty of food, but I can't figure out how to hug or exersize it, so it must be more complicated than a kid or cat.
We'll just have to find a new house before we get a piano.
Please pray for people who have no house to put a piano in.

2 comments:

jlcagle said...

Your bathroom is HUGE-- put the piano in there!!!! :)

llfrobish said...

Shannon,
I am catching up on your blog's and very much enjoy them! I have a solution. Extend the living room out onto the front porch, kind of like a pop out camper would work only permanently. I guess is what I'm trying to say is that you might not necessarily need a footing under it, which may make it cheaper to actually build. But, as with all things that would cost money and make your house a mess for at least 3 weeks, so it's probably not worth it. What about getting a piano like Linus had on Peanuts?