Oct 5, 2009

alls quiet

I'm sorry it's been so long since I've updated this blog.
Thing are ok, but very busy.
This week our big news is a visit from Jeremy's brother. It's been a really wonderful visit. He's had a true look at our lives from church to Bible study, to a day out on the town with us. He leaves soon, and we'll all be sad. The house will once again be too quiet.

Anora is enjoying school. She has gotten some grades in and is those are looking good. She had school pictures taken last week, and we're in the middle of a school fundraiser. If you feel like shopping, you can do it online and I can give you her account info.

I went with my Mom to the Cedar Rapids quilt show. I was in awe! I figured i would be there a couple hours, but it was more like 5 hours. I loved them all, and I took pictures to give me inspiration. Now I just need the material and time.

Work is ok. It seems steady, and I'm getting use to the hours. I like my co workers well enough. I'm counting the days though till moving. We kinda looking at the move like a temporary finish line.

School is great for Jeremy! He's getting good grades, and hasn't fallen behind. But there is a lot of home work. I like helping him with it and studying for quizzes.

Gotta get back to work, thanks for your prayers!!

No comments: