Aug 18, 2009

new job

Well, I had a full day on the job yesterday. It was long. It had been almost 10 years since I worked an 8 hour day, not counting motherhood. I was lost, overwhelmed, and slightly bored. So many things to remember! Names, passwords, what to do when. The actual process of the job is pretty straight forward, but right now it seems like a lot of things to forget.

I drove home excited to be going home. Excited to see Jeremy & Anora. I when I got home I just crashed emotionally. The house was clean, Anora was getting ready for bed. All should've been right in Wilson world, and I got mad, and sad. Mad that I have to work at all, and sad that I'll still be doing this, or something like it for the next 4 years! I'll get over it, just an emotional day. I hate firsts of anything.


I woke at 3 when Anora made a noise. I tried for a while to go back to sleep, but alas it's 5: 30 when I write this.

No comments: