May 12, 2008

Mothers day weekend

Anora marched in a parade on Friday. She was so excited she was speechless. It was far too short though. Just about 5 blocks. But she had Daddy, Grandma & Grandpa all watching. And then Grandma & Grandpa came to our house to for lunch.
Saturday was the day we celebrated 'Mommy Day'. We went shopping a little and then came home to smoked ribs! One of my favorites. And Jeremy has gotten so good as smoking ribs!
Sunday we just enjoyed a quiet day and then went out to Chineese buffet. Yum. Two days in a row I didn't have to cook!

I'm am not very good at social graces, most people would agree. And maybe this is the wrong place for this, but it's the best I can do. I hope the right person sees it.
We received a large amount of money in the mail. I checked around and it appears to be a gift not a mix up. So all I can say is it's a gift from God. Thank you so much. It has relieved a large burden on us. We're still not swimming in it, but it has lifted a weight. Thank you so much for caring and loving us. I hope, though we don't know who sent it, we can return the favor and love.

Pray for someone you care about.

No comments: