Jul 13, 2009




So, this video is a little odd. It's so odd, that in order for us to get the video, we were trying to be sneaky, and forgot not to turn the camera. Oops.
This was taken during our VBS performance. While the older group performed, Anora performed all the songs in her own seat. She had done what the older kids did, a month ago.

Last week was all about VBS. Nothing new on the job front. I went to a testing for a job with a communications company. I loved that they were brutally honest. By the end of the intro I knew it was not the job for me. I hate phones, and I can't sit still that long. I didn't pass the test either. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, I fail each test. But I have decided to eliminate myself this week from the job hunt and let God work. So gets the glory and I stay out of it for the week.
Jeremy has 3 weeks of work left. School for Anora starts in 1 month!

This week and next is swimming lessons, and Anora goes to a friends house. It's the first "real" going to a friend's to play. I'm a bit of a basket case, but I think it'll be good for her.

My Aunt Darlene is in the hospital following a stroke. Please pray for her recovery and for her family.

No comments: