Apr 13, 2009

1 o'clock and all is well

Well, I really don't have any updates, but just wanted to wish our friends and family Happy Easter!

Nothing much is new here. It's kinda quiet, it's kinda nice! We celebrated Easter at a cousins house. Anora got to ride a horse and kinda ride a goat. I hope to get pictures of that.

College registration is in 9 days. I've started working into settling in again. Making doctor's appoints, registering Anora for school, unpacking a couple of boxes. Stuff we had on hold while we were up in the air. 

Our big projects for this week, is to hang some cupboard, and college and aid applications. And I'll be finishing my part of the parsnage up this week, preparing it ready for sale. 

To my many ill friends I'm praying for you and your families. Hang in there. 

No comments: